When the Coronavirus reports first started to come to light I stayed true to form and treated it lightly. As the contagion has spread my jokes have disappeared - people have lost their lives and that just isn't funny.
I am in one of the high-risk groups and am self-isolating from today. My immune system is reduced by 80% by the medications I take to combat my MS.
This being the case, I am taking the following steps:
1) I am self-isolating as much as I can. Due to amount of appointments I have at hospital I'll still need to go in from time-to-time though the NHS is cancelling as many as practical.
2) I am washing my hands regularly but then again I did anyway.
3) I am taking my meds.
4) I am NOT stockpiling, hoarding, or panic-buying. Nobody needs so many toilet rolls or that much hand sanitiser! When you eventually have to buy some more in 2022 you will be shocked! lol
5) I am refusing to be panicked and I get my news from multiple sources.
6) I am NOT writing a releasing a shoddy and hastily written self-help book about Corona virus!
Stay safe people and get your advice about this pandemic from reputable sources (that does not include tabloids...)